Friday, February 17, 2017

Student Success Statement

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.”
~George Washington



To associate yourself with men of good quality, means to connect with people of ‘your nature’. I certainly this is true, and I believe that by doing so, people can become more of a better person. However, I think leaving others behind, just because of the things they do from what they were taught from their childhood, is no exception of mine. I think finding these people during our pathways in life, truly means they have a purpose. If it’s not for them to teach us a lesson, it’s for us to teach them. To summarize, I believe that we shouldn’t push anyone away no matter how they are or what they do, someday we will be recognized by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment