Friday, October 14, 2016

Kindergarten/Elementary Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities

  • Teaching and Instruction
  • Assessments, Evaluations and Grades

  • Supervision and Classroom Control

  • Parent/Teacher Meetings

  • Attending Conferences and Workshops


Salary: $54,550 per Year

Education
Kindergarten and elementary school teachers must have at least a bachelor’s degree. In addition, public school teachers must have a state-issued certification or license.
Demand Needed for this Profession
Employment of kindergarten and elementary school teachers is projected to grow 6 percent from 2014 to 2024, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Growth is expected because of projected increases in student enrollment. However, employment growth will vary by region.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why or why not?

                                I would like to be a teachers of a small class in the future. If my dream jobs don’t come true then I still my other options or back up plans that I can take. Therefore, being an elementary/or kindergarten teacher is an option that I can take. I’d rather teach younger children because I feel that they have more respect that would the older ones do. Once they’re old they learn how to behave bad and don’t really know what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment