Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week
Well to start off, this thanksgiving week was a week full of memories. I know this isn’t the first time I celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, but I just never get tired of it. I always love the experience I have, and all the fun I get to join into. Meeting and sharing with my family great happiness is so wonderful. You get to laugh, smile and enjoy your day beautifully. You also get to see your family like your aunt, uncle, grandma, and cousins all join in the fun and have a great time all together. We all know this isn’t a thing you get to see everyday, right? It’s all so wonderful to live and even to think of it. You want to stay in that positive mood, and how? There’s your answer. Go have fun it’s never too late and it’s never wrong. My Thanksgiving Week gave me time to think of how grateful I am to have my family by my side. I believe everyone should be able to do the same thing, and even if you have only a few members of your family, be thankful that. We always have to see the good side of what God gave us, and what we have top ourselves.



My Experience…


  • I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family at my grandma’s house.
  • I watch the first 8 episodes of Season 1 of Once Upon a Time.
  • I found a watch in the floor but so it fell off someone, so I returned it to its owner.
  • I Finished my English, Math, and History Homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment