Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days
Image result for school break days


Things I did during my Spring Break were casual, for example, I made some friends, ate a little more than usual, watched my favorite shows and new ones, and I took advantage of time and slept a lot. Some of the places I went to was church, (but I do this even in my regular days), I also went to the beach with my family, and I went to go eat with some friends to the buffet. Since my sister has many friends as I do, I met one of her best friend and she was quiet shy and lovely. I got to know a part of her, and I loved it because I learned she likes bands just like I do. During break I watched some of my favorite shows which are Shameless, Grey's Anatomy, Animal Kingdom, Shades of Blue, and Barracuda. Some new ones I started watching were Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, The Magicians, and How To Get Away With Murder. Sometimes during my free time, I enjoy playing sports and during break my sister and I went to the park and played a little basketball which sore my body the next day. A CTR moment I experienced was from my dad. There was a moment during my break where a man got out of his control and starting hurting a man, however my father went up to them and separated them and tried to control and relax the man. The hurt man thought he was a savior but I think he just did the right thing. The favorite part of my break was how I spent most of my time watching some short films that made me cried and touched me very much. I also learned a lot from them and I love seeing different kinds because they inspire in different parts of me. Someday I would love to be a creator of a short film or maybe even a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment