Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

I spent my Memorial weekend at Bakersfield. I enjoyed it because I got to spent time with my church friends and my family all together. I got to meet some new people and made new friends. In the first and second stay in Bakersfield, I went hiking with my new friends and my sister. We enjoyed this but had a lot of accidents and slipping. After hiking we went to the river and it was beautiful seeing everything and nature. After all of my adventures my family and I went to go stay at a hotel and as soon as we arrived we didn't waste time to get in. The next day, my church friends invited my sister and  I to play volleyball with them. We stayed to play with for about and hour and then went to go eat carne asada with my family. All of this made me, and everyone, so tired so we went home and were dismissed by everyone. Once I got home I spent the rest of the day watching the last episodes of my favorite show "How To Get Away With Murder". After finishing the show I started watching another show called "Skins", an old British show. Some ctr experiences I had during my break were when I was with my church friends. We had to make acts of kindness to people we don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment