Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Kinesiologist


Duties and Responsibilities…
  • A Kinesiologist examines and understands the physical capability of every individual and provides them proper training and assistance in case they require to amplify their physical capacity to sustain stress.
  • They help strengthen the bones and muscles by designing proper exercise schedules and diet for the people who have to perform aggressive tasks throughout the day.
  • They demonstrate various physical exercises that can help sportsmen and the patients overcome postoperative pain, sprains and discomfort in the joints and muscles.
  • They also have to visit the patient's residence and treat them.
Salary…
$44,670.
Education Required…
  • Pursuing a high school degree or graduates degree in physiology, biology, human anatomy and any other biological field will make you eligible to pursue a degree in Kinesiology.
  • One can possess a bachelor's degree or master's degree in Kinesiology to work as a professional Kinesiologist.
Demand or Need
  • In-depth knowledge of methods and techniques used in treating the patients
  • Expertise in adapting appropriate diagnostic skills
  • Ability to know the seriousness of the illness and the type and duration of treatment required
  • Should possess profound communication skills and ability to tackle patients of all age groups
Reflection…
My opinion about this profession is not really would I would like to actually work in when I choose my career. There are many jobs I can find to help other people, or jobs that I would actually like and enjoy my time with. However, this job doesn’t really call my attention but I would still want to work in something health related or where I can help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment