Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days


Well now that we are all back to school, I’m ready to talk about the fun I had. My winter break/Christmas was the best I’d yet had. From all my past experiences I’ve only been able to watch t.v and draw but nothing more during break. However, I tried changing that by taking small steps. I started with buying all the food I needed to survive my cravings. I went to the candy store and bought my three favorite bag of chips, I bought candy, chocolate, and so much more. Meanwhile this during, I had a lot of stop ups with people I recognized and knew. It was fun seeing them and talking to them, especially to the woman who cuts my hair when I go to her salon. Anyways, the best part of this vacation was being able to watch my favorite shows without being interrupted. I almost finished watching my #2 favorite show called “Teen Wolf”. I ended up in season 5 and now I just need the last one to go. My other favorite shows that I’ve been watching are “Supernatural” and “The Walking Dead”. I would say that the worst part of my break was the homework that was assigned to me by my English teacher Ms.Pinto. The task was to complete two essays, each with a distinct prompt.

FAVORITE SHOWS

No comments:

Post a Comment