Thursday, March 30, 2017

Student Success Statement

"I trust that my hard work will pay off."
~Tyler Haws

Tyler Haws has a natural gift of being a good basketball player. However, he knew he had to work hard to keep that gift, he didn't just sit there and ignore it, he knew how to appreciate it. Just like any of us, we might have special hidden talents or special gifts that we have but don't show or use them. Talents are to show everyone that you have something extra special and you need to embrace it. All it took Tyler was to work extra hard to get better at playing basketball. All we need to do is the same thing, whether it's singing, dancing, brightness, etc, we need to go for the extra and show everyone that you can do it. An example of an experience where my hard work payed off was when my time was almost coming where I had to sing at a place. I always thought I didn't have to practice because I knew I could get ready 5 minutes before the actual moment, but this time I tried to practice. I practice the songs for two weeks and in the actual day I felt better about singing them. I did't feel nervous and I knew I did a good job. That si why hard work pays off, not laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment